CANCELLED – Frostbites Oct 22nd

Frostbites –┬áRacing Cancelled on Sunday 22nd Oct. With forecast continuing to indicate high winds due to Storm Brian, racing on Sunday has been Cancelled. Sailing Committee (8pm)

CANCELLED – Frostbites Oct 15th

Frostbites –┬áRacing Cancelled on Sunday 15th Oct. We would recommend that members remove their boats from the Dinghy Park tomorrow if possible or else ensure they are securely tied down. Monday forecast is for gusts exceeding 50 knots. Sailing Committee...