Frostbites –┬áRacing Cancelled on Sunday 15th Oct.

We would recommend that members remove their boats from the Dinghy Park tomorrow if possible or else ensure they are securely tied down. Monday forecast is for gusts exceeding 50 knots.

Sailing Committee (7pm)