We’re back – The current Covid restrictions now allow for the Clubs Junior Sailing to commence this weekend.
Reminder: Tides are early, so supervised sailing this Sunday starts 09.05, core sailing time is between 09:30 and 12:30. High water this Sunday is at 11:00.
Please check the Clubs Google calendar, available through the website, for the most up to-date sailing times. Where it says Club Racing etc. for the moment this will be supervised sailing. Irish Sailing have indicated also that we might expect to be back racing from June 7th.
The Committee are working on midweek supervised sailing dates and the calendar will be updated very soon.
- Juniors supervised by SDC supervisor only
- No more than 15 People in one pod in the boat park
- While rigging – One parent per child max
- Social distancing enforced
- Masks to be worn in the dinghy park
- No spectators on SDC grounds
- Registration on arrival
- Only sailors and SDC supervisor on the slip
- Clubhouse will be closed so please come dressed to sail
- Viewing area at the front of the club is closed.
NOTE – Please follow the instruction of those supervising both on and off the water.