CANCELLED – Frostbites Oct 15th

Frostbites –┬áRacing Cancelled on Sunday 15th Oct. We would recommend that members remove their boats from the Dinghy Park tomorrow if possible or else ensure they are securely tied down. Monday forecast is for gusts exceeding 50 knots. Sailing Committee...

42nd All Ireland Inter-Schools Sailing

Following the cancellation of racing on Saturday which turned out to be a smart move with gusts of 40 Knots in the bay and across the dinghy park making life difficult, hopes for a successful event were pinned on some wind on Sunday. It certainly looked for a long...