The Committee today have made the decision based on the forecast to move our Club Regatta from tomorrow Sat 5th to Sun 6th.
With predominantly a junior entry expected we felt it better to re-schedule for Sunday. Please register ONLINE as early as possible to enable us prepare.
The 2020 Club Regatta will go ahead this weekend. The General Committee have made the decision that it will be restricted to members only.
- Sunday 6th September. First Gun 14:00pm
- NOR now available on Club website.
- SI’s will be posted on Club notices board.
- It is a sailing only event – there will be no Changing facilities available
- Toilet Facilities will be available.
- Race Briefing etc. will take place outside the Clubhouse.
- Entry is FREE
- Online Registration is MANDATORY and now available on the Club website.
We have had very good numbers for Club racing over the last few weeks. Attendance at our Club courses have also been very encouraging. The Regatta is a great opportunity to get good numbers on the start-line and put those newly acquired skills to the test. With OPEN sailing events heavily restricted this summer, this may be the only regatta many may get to race this season. The General Committee are looking forward to seeing a good turnout and hope everyone has a great day.
REMINDER – The usual protocols and social distancing measures that we have adopted throughout the season will be in operation. And to facilitate contact tracing we would ask everybody to register online via Club website or alternatively ring the Club Office tomorrow or Friday if you cannot access the online registration page.